Sunday, April 19, 2009

Question Seven

A useful way for teachers to utilize blogs is by providing out-of-class information for students. Students can check the blog for addtional information on what they learned in class, extra homework assignments or reminders. For example, I could suggest that you could check out Life in the USA, a website about American culture as a follow-up to unit 5 in our textbook. I could also remind you that next week is our last week so don't forget to write your last two questions and responses on your blog.

My question this week is: How would you describe Korean culture to someone you might meet on your trip to America?


.

4 comments:

geegee janey said...

Hi, Nicole~ This is a very nice and important question, I think. Well, first I'd like to introduce my country's location and population, and then I will tell the meaning of the national flag and flower which represent the culture of Korea. Second, I'd really want to tell them the patient, peace-loving and harmonious nationality of the people as well as enthusiasm of education and sports.

wonderful alice said...

I totally agree with you, Nicole.
I have lots of things that I would like to tell to students but limited time and regulation (we must follow the cirriculums)blocked me. Using blog is an efficient way which can solve that matters. And also I can use motion pictures and music that help students have interested in

cuttie girl said...

Hi, Nicole. Tomorrow we will meet again. Right now I am packing my stuff(especially clothes..) The weather is suddenly chilly again and I need more warm clothes.
Well, for your question, I will tell them about Korean food, which is already popular in America. Maybe they will be curious about the way to make them. So before going to America, I will search some imformation about Korean food. As a Korean person, I am ashamed to admit that I don't know well about the recipe. I'll ask my mom, who will be really happy. My mom always like my questions because I am not that talkative to my mom. Anyway thank you for giving the chance to think about our culture.

James said...

First, I'll ask question again, Please tell me about Korea. And then I'll explain he or she wants to know something about Korea. Thank you, Nicole!