Sunday, March 29, 2009

Question Four

There are some fun things that you can do with your blogs to make them interesting and fun. By adding widgets, you can spice up the content and appearance of your blog. There are several places that you can find widgets for your blog including;

Yahoo widgets
Google Gadgets
Widgetbox

You can put a widget in your post or in one of the side panels. Here is an example of a widget



My question this week is: How do you feel about your knowledge of technology? Do you think that more skills would help you be a better teacher or not?




.

3 comments:

geegeejaney said...

Hi, Nicole~ Frankly I'm not good at kinds of electronics and technology. These days I'm feeling that technology is necessary for education, too. To be a good teacher I need to get some technology skills.

sally said...

Nicole, Hi
I forgot to leave the message about my psychological test..Sorry for that..Anyway.let me tell you the result..you told me you wanna be born as a dolphin. Right? That means dolphin is just yourself others are looking at..swimming freely in the warm blue water is being explained about yourself..Good meaning, I think.
My second quesion is if you have a chance to be born into another animal or plant..into which one would you be born and why? make it simple please....^^: See you~

Elly said...

Hi~ Nicole^^ To be honest~ I am not good at that kind of things. But I strongly feel if I I am good at that, I could give better materials to my student in class. So I am trying to catch up with latest technology^^