Saturday, March 14, 2009

Question Two

Hello everyone,

You're doing a great job on your blogs. I've really had a great time 'surfing' the different pages and seeing all your photos, posts and comments. Thank you for taking time to answer my blog question also.

One of the great aspects of blogging is that anyone can use them for almost any purpose. Current research says that there the blogosphereare has over 70 million bloggers and it's growing every day. Common uses of blogs include, journals, news, columns, editorials, collaborative writing projects, and publishing research.

Here are a few examples of blogs that you might enjoy.


Tips for New Bloggers
  (this is a blog to give advice for new bloggers)
Daily Dose of Imagery (This blog shows a different photo taken by the blogger every day)
CBC Radio3 (this Radio blog plays music and updates you on local Canadian news)
My Dinner Table (a cooking blog)
Post Secret (this is an blog where people mail in their secrets or thoughts in the form of a picture postcard)
Our Green Year (A personal blog from a family trying to be environmentally friendly)
The Life and Times of Jori (A personal blog by a mother raising two developmentally challenged sons)




My question this week is; Was it difficult for you to make your blog? Describe what made it difficult for you.


.

13 comments:

geegee janey said...

Yes. a little bit. To be frank, I'm a kind of computer-illiterate.
Annie helped me with this work. Kind Annie~This is the first time to make my own blog. I really appreciate this chance to make a blog. See you in class.Nicole.

Terry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terry said...

Hi~ Nicole.
I followed your tips for making blog. So I could make my blog easily.
I really happy to have my own blog.
We can share precious information.
Thank you, Nocile.
See you in class.

Luna said...

Well, as you know, my first answer to my own question was so short.
It is caused by my ignorance, not by negligence. I clicked 'save', not 'publish' after writing long answer over and over. And time to use computer was about to be over.
Finally I found my mistake and wanted to write again but I had insufficient time. So I left a setence answer. ㅠㅠ

Grace said...

Hi, Nicole-
Well, I think, making questions is difficult one. It's sort of creation, so I'm sometimes racking my brain. {:) But I'm sure that it's very interesting to make questions.

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

Hi~ Nicole

It wasn't hard at all. But the problem is I'm not good at decorating my blog beautifully. I saw many nice blogs of my classmates.^^ So, this week I'll try to make my blog nice.
Nicole, I love your idea to use blogs for conversation class. It's amazing..^^

Elly said...

Hi~ Nicole.
I am a kind of technophobe. So I was afraid of making a blog. But I could make my blog at one time with your kind tip^^
I am happy to have my blog^^ Thanks~^^
See you ~~

shy Anna said...

Your question is "Was it difficult for you to make your blog? Describe what made it difficult for you."
HI..nicoles..
I've heard your name in a novel, a movie, but in reality it's the first time to meet real Nicole^^
Happy to meet you again.~

anyway..yes, it was difficult to make my blog, because, i'm not used to surf on internet in English. Reading English, interpreting what the sentence mean,....it wasn't easy...

Reading is the weakest part of my English, i'm really understanding English sentences very slow, very slow...when will my reading skill be better?n.n hopely, soon!!
Have a nice week~~

wonderful alice said...

It was pretty easy to make blog. You gave me proper time to make and explained how. I think making post will be more tough than I expected.

becky said...

Hi, Nicole.
Actually making a blog is not that difficult.
But problem is I'm not good at typing letter in English.
I should have practiced when i was a student. This short comment took long, also. ㅠ.ㅠ

tiffany said...

well. as following your direction, it was not too difficult to make. but i'm absent-minded person, so i almost forgot to make a question and answer on every week.

SangMi KIm said...

Not so much.
^^
By the way this bloggin give me fun during boring evening time.
Also I feel closer with my classmate.

From Sangmi